School 1) volunteers don’t get paid money, but sometimes we receive special gifts. One morning, just before Christmas vacation, I was selling tickets to our grade school’s last evening performance

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

The children set out to find the old drinking fountain on Old Post Road. As they walked along, cars whizzed by in both directions. Gas stations, stores, and office buildings lined the busy road. Grandfather said when he was a little boy, farmers and

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 78 The Mystery in the Computer

Now, the VOA Special English program American Stories. Today, we tell a story by Patricia Collinge. Collinge was an American writer and actor. She was famous for her work in plays, movies and television. In the following story, Collinge writes about

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

[00:04.28]Lesson 21 1.Dialogue [00:09.33]Bruce and Zhou Lan are talking on the telephone about stamps. [00:14.89]Hello.Can I speak to Zhou Lan,please? [00:19.33]This is Zhou Lan speaking. [00:22.70]Hello,Zhou Lan.This is Bruce. [00:26.75]Excuse me fo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版高二

治愈心灵的温暖男声:Tamas Wells- Valder Fields valder fields是Tamas Wells最有名的歌曲,在该曲目中,弦、钢琴、软和的人声,营造出温暖的气氛。其中,Valder是一个地名,这首歌曲收录于专辑《A Pl

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

A: Hi, are you Mia? B: I am Mia. You must be Rubin. A: Yes, that's me! B: It's so good to finally meet you. Karen has told me so much about you! A: I hope that she had good things to say about me! B: She had only good things to say. Did you have trou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

A: Hi, is your name Mia? B: Yes, my name is Mia. Are you Rubin? A: Yes, I am Rubin! B: Finally! The infamous Rubin! I've heard so much about you that I feel like I already know you. A: Oh no, I hope they had positive things to say. B: Don't worry. Al

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

A: Hi, I am looking for a woman named Mia. B: I think I am who you are looking for. You have got to be Rubin, then. A: That would be me! B: Rubin! Karen and Mike have spoken about you so often that I feel like I've met you before. A: I hope that what

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-约会

I found an ocean in your eyes, and seeked an island in your arms, but now it's time to go, and time flows like tears. I know I'll go one day, I've gone dry as a fountain of our love, but still I see the prettiest of your smile, lingering over me. But

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

The growing number of recent media reports of inappropriate behaviors displayed by outbound Chinese tourists has sparked widespread discussion of the manners of Chinese tourists abroad. First, let's take a look at some European tour guides' impressio

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

ACT II Hi, Michelle. 嗨,Michelle。 Hello, Harry. 你好,Harry。 It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。 Hello. 你好。 Hi, Susan. 嗨,Susan。 We have both been excited abou

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Dear Annie: I live next door to people who leave their windows open and have the television blaring most of the night, while their children play loud video games. They also run some sort of compressor all day long that's right next to our patio. This

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Dialogue: JJ:Okay, Xiao Gao, go work the crowd. XG:No way! I dont know anyone here! Im way too shy. JJ:How about I give you some mingling tips? XG:Okay, I could definitely use some help. JJ:First, you should turn that frown upside down. Are you liste

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

10. All Americans Look Alike 美国人长得都一个样 A: I really think all Americans look alike. B: Youre crazy! You havent been here long enough. A: But they do. B: What makes you say that? A: They wear the same clothes, theyre all blond, they a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

网路上热心的朋友还真不少,有人光是看小笨霖为大家所整理的笔记还不够过瘾,还把自己整理出来的笔记寄给我,希望能跟大家分享。这次笔记的内容全

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

How exciting that would be! Mameto agreed that any donkey would have to run fast to beat Tintourlet. 那将是多么令人兴奋的一件事啊!玛莫认为,驴只有跑得快才能打败丁图莱特。 But first, she said, it must be decided how

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Jo is interviewing Matt at Piccadilly Circus Youling: Hello. Youre listening to On The Town from BBC Learning English. 大家好, 我是幼玲。 我现在在演播间, 和大家一起看看我们的 Jo 又在哪里流览。 Hi Jo where ar

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

The garden is beautiful. The garden is big. There are many flowers. There are pink flowers. There are purple flowers. There are small flowers. There are big flowers. The gardener plants more flowers. There is also a fountain. Kids sit next to it. Kid

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

战胜失败Learn as much as possible from the failure从失败中多多学习 Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstein向昨天学习,为了今天而活,为了明天而充满希望。 爱因斯坦While failure brings

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

战胜失败Understand that failure is there to bring you wisdom失败可以带来智慧 Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. William Saroyan优秀的人之所以优秀是因为他们能从失败中获得智慧。 威廉

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening